Chairman, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery, East Sydney Private Hospital
Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon at:
- East Sydney Private Hospital, Woolloomooloo
- St Luke's Private Hospital, Pott's Point
- Hurstville Private Hospital, Hurstville
- Temporary Locum Visiting Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgery), St. George Hospital, Kogarah.January 1st -March 31st, 1999
- Interviewed for the ABC Travelling Fellowship for Year 2000.
- Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedics, Mt. Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada.
- January-July 1998: Adult reconstructive surgery of the lower extremity and revision arthroplasty of the hip and knee / Massive bone allograft / Fresh osteochondral allografting Supervisor: Prof. Allan E. Gross.
- July-December 1998: Musculoskeletal oncology surgery Supervisor: Dr. Robert S. Bell.